The main menu
Click the Menu button next to the main toolbar to access the main menu. Note the exact options which appear in the menu depend on whether you have a project open, and whether you are logged in.
The menu structure, as a guest with a project open (which shows most options), is as follows:
- Save: save the current project to its last saved location. If it has not been saved before, this defaults to Cloud Save.
- Save As (see Saving & sharing projects)
- Cloud save: save to a cloud storage service.
- Save to local browser: save to the browser's storage on the device.
- Download a copy: save a copy of the current project by downloading a file.
- Preview: run a preview of the current layout.
- Remote Preview: start a Remote Preview of the current project. See Testing projects.
- Debug: run a preview of the current layout with the debugger.
- Export: export the current project for publishing. See Publishing projects.
- Close project: close the current project, prompting to save if there are any changes.
- New: create a new empty project.
- Open: open a previously saved project from the cloud, local browser, or a local file. See Saving & sharing projects.
- Bars: in this submenu, you can hide and show any of the bars visible in the interface. If a bar is missing, use this menu to bring it back.
- Start page: show or hide the Start Page.
- Addon manager: open the Addon Manager to view and manage addons. See Installing third-party addons.
- Export manager: open the Export Manager dialog, which lists the last few exports and allows you to download them again.
- Account (see Using an account)
- Register...: register a new account to use with Construct.
- Log in: log in to an existing account.
- Enter access code: enter an access code to allow temporary use of the full version of Construct. This is typically used by educational institutions only.
- View details: open a dialog displaying more information about the current account.
- Scirra Store: visit the Scirra Store to find game assets, other software and more.
- Settings: customise Construct 3's settings to work the way you prefer. See Settings for more information.
- Help: opens this manual.
- About: open a dialog displaying information about this version of Construct 3, as well as credits, storage information and diagnostic details.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 7 May, 2019 at 14:39