The Rotate behavior simply makes an object spin.
- The rate of rotation, in degrees per second. Use a positive value for clockwise rotation and negative for anticlockwise rotation.
- The rate the rotation speed changes, in degrees per second per second. Use a positive value to accelerate clockwise and a negative to accelerate anticlockwise.
- Whether the behavior is initially enabled or disabled. If disabled, it can be enabled at runtime using the Set enabled action.
- Preview Paid plans only
- Enable to run a preview of the behavior directly in the Layout View.
The Rotate behavior has no conditions.
- Set acceleration
- Set speed
- Set the corresponding properties. See Rotate properties.
- Set enabled
- Enable or disable the movement. If disabled, the behavior will stop rotating the object.
- Return the corresponding Acceleration property.
- Return the current rotating speed, in degrees per second. A positive value indicates clockwise rotation and a negative value indicates anticlockwise rotation.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 22 Aug, 2017 at 13:53