Slider Bar script interface
ISliderBarInstance interface derives from IDOMInstance to add APIs specific to the Slider Bar plugin.
Slider Bar events
- Fired when the control is clicked.
- Fired when user input causes the
value property to change.
Slider Bar APIs
- The current value represented by the slider bar.
- The minimum and maximum values, defining the range of the slider bar.
- The increment of possible values. For example if the step is 10, then the slider will jump in units of 10 as it is moved, and only a multiple of 10 can be chosen as a value.
- A tooltip that appears if the user hovers the mouse over the text box and waits. An empty string indicates no tooltip.
- A boolean indicating if the control is enabled or disabled.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 5 Aug, 2020 at 15:55