Layout script interface
ILayout script interface represents a layout in the project.
The following events can be listened for using the
- Fired when the layout starts.
"beforelayoutstart" fires just before On start of layout, and
"afterlayoutstart" first just after. In both events, all instances on the layout are created and available to modify.
- A read-only string of the layout name.
- A read-only number of the zero-based index of the layout in the order it appears in the Project Bar.
- addEventListener(eventName, callback)
- removeEventListener(eventName, callback)
- Add or remove a callback function for an event. See Layout events above for the available events.
- Get an ILayer interface for a layer on the layout, by a case-insensitive string of its name or its zero-based index.
- Return an array of ILayer interfaces representing all the layers on the layout.
- Set or get the size of the layout. Note a layout cannot have a zero or negative size.
- scrollTo(x, y)
- Scroll to the given position in layout co-ordinates.
- An array of IEffectInstance representing the effect parameters of the effects on this layout.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 16 Jun, 2020 at 17:16