SpriteFont script interface
ISpriteFontInstance interface derives from IWorldInstance to add APIs specific to the Sprite font plugin.
- The string currently displayed by the Sprite Font object.
- typewriterText(str, duration)
- Set the text over time by starting with an empty string and gradually adding characters until the full text of
str is written out, over a
duration specified in seconds. Note modifying the
text property while text is being written out will cancel the effect.
- If text is being written out with the
typewriterText() method, force it to finish immediately.
- The current text scale, defaulting to 1 for normal scale.
- The extra space in pixels to add horizontally between characters.
- The extra space in pixels to add vertically between lines. 0 is the default size, negative values make lines closer together, and positive values space lines out further apart.
- A string specifying the horizontal alignment of the text within the object bounding box, which must be one of
- A string specifying the vertical alignment of the text within the object bounding box, which must be one of
- A string specifying the way to wrap text when it reaches the end of a line. This can be either
"word" to wrap entire space-separated words, or
"character" to wrap at any character.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 12 Aug, 2019 at 17:44