Tiled Background script interface
ITiledBackgroundInstance interface derives from IWorldInstance to add APIs specific to the Tiled Background plugin.
Tiled Background APIs
- The original dimensions of the Tiled Background's current image in pixels. This does not include tiling - it returns the size as shown in Construct's image editor.
- The offset of the displayed Tiled Background image in pixels.
- The scale of the displayed Tiled Background image, defaulting to 1 for original size.
- The angle of the displayed Tiled Background image in radians. If this is changed,
imageAngleDegrees updates accordingly.
- The angle of the displayed Tiled Background image in degrees. If this is changed,
imageAngle updates accordingly.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 9 Jun, 2021 at 16:50