Bullet behavior script interface
IBulletBehaviorInstance interface derives from IBehaviorInstance to add APIs specific to the Bullet behavior.
Bullet behavior APIs
- Set or get the current speed in pixels per second.
- Set or get the acceleration of the movement in pixels per second per second.
- Set or get the downwards acceleration caused by gravity in pixels per second per second.
- Set or get the current angle of movement in radians.
- A boolean indicating if the Bounce off solids property is enabled.
- A number indicating the distance the bullet has travelled so far in pixels. Note this can also be set, such as to reset the counter.
- A boolean indicating if the behavior is enabled. If disabled, the behavior no longer has any effect on the object.
Construct 3 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 3 Nov, 2022 at 11:47