Introducing Construct 3
Modern. Highly capable. Versatile. This is the all-in-one tool to build and ship your games globally.
Simple And Powerful Blocks
Construct's unique block-based approach is a simple and exciting way to start designing games. There's no need to learn the syntax of complicated programming languages. Each block is a list of conditions on the left. When those conditions are met, it performs the actions on the right.
It's both the easiest and most powerful alternative to code. Complete beginners will find it rewarding, and yet it is powerful enough to build ambitious and innovative games.
Node or flowchart based tools can quickly land you in a spaghetti-like mess. Construct’s event sheets stay organised even with thousands of blocks. It doesn’t limit your creativity - so you can build the game of your dreams without a single line of code.
Learn To Code
And So Much More
There are genuinely too many features in Construct to reasonably list here. Here’s just a few more things Construct has:
- Built-in image editor with animations support
- Custom collision polygons
- Tilemap editor ideal for grid-aligned games
- A physics engine for realistic simulations
- Intelligent and highly optimised pathfinding
- Instant Savegames support
- Organise objects and effects on to layers
- In-editor live previews of particles, animations and more
- Advanced text formatting with BBCode, including with Sprite Fonts and Web Fonts, as well as text effects like typewriter animation
- A range of form controls to easily get input from the user
- Advanced media support including video playback, recording gameplay videos, camera input, microphone input, audio effects, and more
- Easily integrate other web content with iframes, including embedded YouTube videos
- Use data formats like JSON, XML, data structures like Dictionaries and Arrays, and edit them visually with the data editors
- Use networking including AJAX, WebSockets, and make multiplayer games based on WebRTC DataChannels
- Get more insight into how your game is working with the debugger
- Watch real-time CPU and GPU performance measurements in the profiler
- Convenient search including find all references
- Multi-monitor support, allowing different windows on different displays
- Use different editor themes including a dark theme
Ready to get Going?
You've found the right tool — Now start making games!