Construct 2 is being retired on 1 Jul, 2021. We strongly recommend upgrading to Construct 3.
The following expressions are common to several plugins.
- The object's current angle, in degrees. 0 degrees is facing right and angles increment clockwise.
- The object's current opacity (semitransparency), from 0 (transparent) to 100 (opaque).
- Save the object state to a string of data in JSON format, and return it. This can be downloaded or otherwise stored, and later the state of the object restored using the Set from JSON action.
- The number of instances of the object type.
- The number of instances meeting the event's conditions. For example, if the event has the condition "Mouse is over Sprite", Sprite.PickedCount will return the number of Sprite instances that the mouse is over.
- Return the instance's index ID (IID). See common features.
- Return the instance's unique ID (UID). See common features. #Size & Position#
- Return the layout co-ordinates of the object's axis-aligned bounding box. This is the smallest unrotated box that completely encloses the object, taking in to account any rotation or stretching.
- Return the size of the object in pixels.
- Return the position of one of the object's image points in layout co-ordinates. Either the image point's name or its number can be passed.
- Return the object's position in the layout, in pixels. The origin (0,0) is at the top-left of the layout and the Y axis increments downwards.
- Return delta-time according to the object's own timescale. See Delta-time and framerate independence for more information.
- The name of the layer the instance is currently on.
- The zero-based index of the layer the instance is currently on.
- Get the zero-based index of the Z order of this instance within its current layer. 0 is the bottom instance, increasing up to the top instance.
Construct 2 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 9 Jun, 2020 at 13:25