Construct 2 is being retired on 1 Jul, 2021. We strongly recommend upgrading to Construct 3.
The pubCenter object displays ads in Windows Store apps on Windows 8.1 for desktop or Windows 10+. Note that interstitial ads are only supported on Windows 10+.
To set up pubCenter ads:
- Visit Microsoft pubCenter and register an account
- Create a new app to monetize
- Create an ad for the app
- Paste the Application ID and Ad unit ID in to the pubCenter object's properties in Construct 2
- Application ID
- Ad unit ID
- Paste in the relevant details from the pubCenter site.
- Is banner showing
- True if any banner is currently showing.
- On interstitial cancelled
- Triggered when a displaying interstitial ad is cancelled.
- On interstitial completed
- Triggered when a displaying interstitial ad is completed.
- On interstitial error
- Triggers when an error occurs displaying an interstitial ad.
- On interstitial ready
- Triggers after Prepare interstitial when an interstitial ad has finished loading in the background and is ready to be displayed. After this trigger you can use Show interstitial to display it.
- Hide banner ad
- Hide any currently showing banner.
- Show banner ad
- Display an ad with a given position and size.
- Prepare interstitial
- Start loading an interstitial ad in the background. When it finishes loading, On ready triggers. Optionally another ad unit ID can be provided. If left empty, it will use the ad unit ID from the object's properties. Otherwise it uses the specified ad unit ID for the interstitial.
- Show interstitial
- Display an interstitial ad that is ready. This should be used in or after On ready.
The pubCenter object has no expressions.
Construct 2 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 11 Jun, 2020 at 10:04