Construct 2 is being retired on 1 Jul, 2021. We strongly recommend upgrading to Construct 3.
The Rotate behavior simply makes an object spin.
- The rate of rotation, in degrees per second. Use a positive value for clockwise rotation and negative for anticlockwise rotation.
- The rate the rotation speed changes, in degrees per second per second. Use a positive value to accelerate clockwise and a negative to accelerate anticlockwise.
The Rotate behavior has no conditions.
- Set acceleration
- Set speed
- Set the corresponding properties. See Rotate properties.
- Return the corresponding Acceleration property.
- Return the current rotating speed, in degrees per second. A positive value indicates clockwise rotation and a negative value indicates anticlockwise rotation.
Construct 2 Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 9 Jun, 2020 at 13:08