BehaviorType class represents a behavior that has been added to an object class. It is the behavior-equivalent of ObjectClass.
- Return the behavior-specific behavior type class, which derives from SDKBehaviorTypeBase.
- Get the Runtime for the behavior type.
- Get the ObjectClass that the behavior type was added to. Note this can be either an object type or a family.
- Return the behavior-specific class that derives from SDKBehaviorBase.
- Return a string of the name of the behavior type.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 16 May, 2018 at 17:44