Layout class represents a layout in the runtime.
- Return the Runtime for this layout.
- Return a string of the name of the layout.
- Set and get the scroll position in layout co-ordinates.
- Set and get the layout scale as a multiplier. Note that the layout scale affects all layers.
- Set and get the layout angle in radians. Note that the layout angle affects all layers. Use
C3.toRadians() to convert from degrees to radians.
- Get the size of the layout.
- Return the number of Layers on this layout.
- Get a Layer on the layout either by its zero-based index or a case-insensitive string of its name. The
GetLayer() method accepts either an index or a name.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 16 May, 2018 at 19:32