ILayoutView interface provides access to a Layout View from the SDK. Note that this interface represents the editor view; the ILayout interface provides the interface to the actual layout in the project model.
- Return the IProject representing the project associated with this Layout View.
- Return an ILayout representing the layout in the project model that this Layout View is showing.
- Return an ILayer representing the current active layer selected in this Layout View.
- Return the current zoom factor of the Layout View. For example 1 represents 100% zoom, 0.5 represents 50% zoom, etc.
- Convert from layout co-ordinates to device pixel co-ordinates in the layout view canvas. This is useful for rendering at device pixel sizes after calling
- Set the given IWebGLRenderer to a device pixel co-ordinate transform. This means co-ordinates used for rendering are based on device pixel co-ordinates relative to the layout view canvas, rather than layout co-ordinates.
- Set the given IWebGLRenderer to a layout co-ordinate transform. This is the default and should be restored after using
- Schedules the layout view to be redrawn at the next animation frame. Avoid unnecessarily refreshing the layout view, such as refreshing on a timer, since this can waste battery life.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 8 Jan, 2018 at 16:08