BehaviorInstance class represents an instance of a behavior in the runtime. When a behavior is added to an object class, the runtime creates a
BehaviorInstance for every instance of the object class that is created. The
BehaviorInstance can then control its associated instance.
- Return the behavior-specific behavior instance class, which derives from SDKBehaviorInstanceBase.
- Return the Instance associated with this behavior instance.
- Return the BehaviorType this behavior belongs to.
- Return the behavior-specific class that derives from SDKBehaviorBase.
- Return the Runtime for this behavior instance.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 16 May, 2018 at 17:48