IWorldInstance interface represents an instance of a "world" type plugin in Construct. It derives from IObjectInstance.
- Return the ILayer this instance belongs to.
- Return the ILayout this instance belongs to.
- Returns an SDK.Rect representing the bounding box of the instance in the layout.
- Returns an SDK.Quad representing the bounding quad of the instance in the layout.
- Returns an SDK.Color representing the premultiplied color of the instance. This combines the instance's color tint with its opacity in the alpha channel.
- Set or get the alpha component of the instance's color, representing its opacity, in the 0-1 range.
- SetXY(x, y)
- Set and get the position of this instance in layout co-ordinates.
- Set and get the Z elevation (position on Z axis) of this instance. Note this is relative to the Z elevation of the layer the instance is on.
- Get the total Z elevation of this instance, which is its own Z elevation added to the Z elevation of the layer it is on.
- Set and get the angle of the instance, in radians.
- SetSize(w, h)
- Set and get the size of the instance, in pixels.
- SetOrigin(x, y)
- Set and get the current origin of the instance in the layout. Note this is normalized to a [0, 1] range, e.g. 0.5 is the middle.
- Sets the current blend mode of the given IWebGLRenderer according to the Blend mode property of the instance in Construct. This is only relevant if the plugin specifies that it supports effects. Use this in the
Draw() method to set the correct blend mode.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 14 Dec, 2021 at 18:07