IBehaviorInstanceBase interface is used as the base class for behavior instances in the SDK.
IBehaviorInstanceBase cannot be directly constructed; it should only be used as a base class.
- Reference to the associated SDK type class.
- Reference to the IBehaviorInstance interface representing this instance in the editor. This allows access to Construct's built-in features for behavior instances.
- OnPropertyChanged(id, value)
- Optional override for when a property with the given ID is changed. The value the property was changed to is also passed.
- Return the IBehaviorInstance interface representing this instance in the editor.
- Return the associated SDK type class.
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 13 Jan, 2020 at 17:46