IZipFile interface represents a zip file in the SDK. It allows access to the file list and reading files contained within the zip.
- Return a boolean indicating if a given path exists within the zip.
- Return an array of all file paths contained within the zip.
- Return a IZipFileEntry representing the first entry found with a given file extension, or
null if none was found.
- Return a IZipFileEntry representing the file at the given path. If the path does not exist in the zip, this returns
- Return a promise that resolves with the contents of the given IZipFileEntry read as plain text.
- Return a promise that resolves with the contents of the given IZipFileEntry, read as plain text and then parsed as JSON.
- Return a promise that resolves with the contents of the given IZipFileEntry, read as a
Addon SDK Manual
You are here:
Search this manual:
This manual entry was last updated on 6 Nov, 2018 at 16:25