It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r171.3, then this update includes changes from r172, r173, r174, r175, r176, r177, r178, r179, r180, r181 and r181.2. Highlights include:
• SVG support with a new SVG Picture object
• Auto-tiling for Tilemaps, as well as the ability to disable collisions for a tile
• Request app rating with the Share plugin
• Use Family folders to organise projects with lots of families
• Functions can now be made asynchronous so they work with Wait for previous actions to complete
• A new Storage Cleanup dialog
• New scripting examples
• Usability improvements, including helping to avoid common mistakes
• Loads more improvements, bug fixes & performance improvements! See the intervening release notes for full details.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!