It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r120, then this update includes changes from r121, r122, r123, r123.2, r124, r125, r126, r127, r128, r129 and r130.
Launching the C3 runtime
This is the first stable release of Construct 3 that uses the new C3 runtime enabled by default. This is a huge step forward in the development of Construct and brings a wide range of performance improvements and major new features!
We've written a blog post to cover all the details of this launch, so take a look at the Launching the new Construct 3 runtime blog post for everything that's new, as well as some notes about compatibility.
There's no video this time - there are many details to cover, so we've written the blog post instead.
Leaving aside the many new features and improvements made for the C3 runtime, here are some other highlights since r120:
• There is a new option to save an access code, allowing it to be used persistently, which may be helpful for setting up Construct 3 in computer labs
• The editor can run without WebGL support, although Layout Views cannot be opened. Construct 3 will notify you if WebGL support is missing.
• Downloading files from the editor, as well as Multiplayer, Video and User Media support, has been updated to work with Safari / iOS 12
• The Data Editor now supports range selections with Google Sheets compatible copy/paste
• A startup notification if the "Simplified user interface" is enabled, to try to help avoid confusion if it's left on
• Lots of general bug fixes
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!