It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r210.2, then this update includes changes from r211, r212, r213, r214, r215, r216 and r217. Highlights include:
• A major new scene graph feature - see the release video for an overview!
• Cut/copy/paste in the Project Bar to make it easier to transfer resources between projects
• The Drawing Canvas object is now rotatable
• A range of new templates and examples including 'Audio player', 'Gallery swipe gesture', 'Stealth game example', 'Slide puzzle' and 'Spot the difference'
• Lots of improvements and fixes - see all the linked release notes above for full details!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!