KENYONB's Forum Posts

  • Thanks. But I'd rather use official plugins. I hope the official plugin gets an update soon to try it out.

  • Hi Ashley, is Admob app open ads still in beta? are there any plans to add to the Advert plugin? would love to try it out. thanks.

  • whoa, this theme is very inconsistent. the events font is HUGE and the sidebar fonts are small.

    I would just love it if Scirra could make the Default theme dark. that's all I want. all these custom themes are janky and poorly designed.

  • That's the spirit! Keep us posted in your progress so so we can try out your theme.

  • Thanks for letting me know about Nepeo.

    I'd love to see this feature get implemented. I guess maybe when it's out of beta?

  • Nepeo any chance this can be implemented? Please?

  • Why don't i get notifications when Addons are updated? I am "following" several addons and a few were updated the other day and I never received a notification on the website or via email.

  • When will we be able to show app open ads?

    support.google.com/admob/answer/9341964

    Tagged:

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • SnipG what sort of issues does the official dark theme have if they are just css changes?

  • > Check out mitsuhashish.itch.io/procss

    >

    > Fixes a lot of the problems with the vanilla UI

    That's the theme I use as well — it's got a couple things that are tough to read but overall it's a fantastic dark theme.

    way too many colors going on and it is unusable on mobile.

  • How does one create a custom theme in C3?

    If you find out, let me know. I can edit the css and have just what I want.

  • Any comment by Scirra on this? Ashley Thanks.

    I've tried a bunch of themes out there and I'd really like a dark default theme. I am just used to the default theme but cant stand the colors.

  • thanks for the link. I just bought it. going to try it out.

  • Thanks for the example mrcgkh, solution looks quite interesting!

    However I manage to do this in a different way with very few steps

    On start of layout

    -create object spr_a

    -set animation frame spr_a to random (0, 15)

    Subevent

    While

    Array contains value in spr_01.animationFrame

    -set animation frame spr_a to random (0, 15)

    Trigger once

    -Array push back to Array on X axis

    So far works flawlessly!

    kudos to Ashley, Debug layout is one of the best I've seen, it's helping tremendously!

    thanks psychoanima this helped me!

  • I took another look at it, and indeed it possible to keep Default theme nice in dark version.

    Fast mockup I tried, comparison to official ones. Even tried Kenyonb one, but it did not look so good.

    Mine was just a quick comp to show that the default theme looks good dark without all the extra styling like padding. I would be very happy if Scirra would just make a few CSS tweaks and make this theme available:

    Ashley any chance we can see a default dark theme like the one above? please?