ADDING A TITLE AND GAME INFO
78. Ensure you are viewing Layout 1 and you can see the Layers panel on the right. Ensure that you have the Main layer selected.
79. Right click on the Layout window and select Insert a New Object, then double click on Text.
80. When the appears, click once just above the monkeys’ heads.
81. In the Properties panel on the left, make the following changes:
82. You may need to resize and move the text box on the Layout window so that you can see all the text.
83. In the same way you added the above text, add another Text Object and position it in the top right of the Layout window. Name the text object: HelpText. Change the words to display to: Press Right Mouse to Try Again! Also change the size to 12 and bold, use the colour white and centre the text
84. Your final layout should appear as follows:
85. Save the game and have fun playing it!
Tazmanian Devil Sprite: all-free-download.com
Crunch sound: flstudio.com
Music: opengameart.com Author: Matthew Klingensmith (www.matthewklingensmith.com)