It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r218, then this update includes changes from r219, r219.2, r220, r220.2, r221, r222, r223 and r224. Highlights include:
• Mesh distortion - warp and distort the appearance of Sprites and Tiled Backgrounds! It even adjusts collisions too.
• Set up scene graphs in the editor with the new Hierarchy menu options
• Use local file & folder saves in the Chrome browser
• Play audio from a URL in the Audio object
• Lots of other improvements and fixes - see all the linked release notes above for full details!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!