It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r157, then this update includes changes from r158, r159, r160, r161, r162 and r163.
• Timelines can now play with different instances. They now also use a tagging system, similar to the Audio plugin, so they can be controlled independently.
• Scripting now supports autocomplete, helping you be productive while coding. There are also lots of new APIs available.
• Performance improvements, particularly with intensive use of solid collisions
• Improved support for the upcoming Safari 13 release
• The Italian language is now available by default for the editor!
• Lots more, including loading stylesheets, new minify modes on export, and loads of bug fixes - see all the intervening release notes for full details!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!