Free sample provided for non commercial works
Supports C2 and C3 with both c2 and c3runtime
NOTE: C2 addon will not be maintained and c2runtime version of C3 is only available as backwards compatibilty. Please switch to c3runtime if possible.
The plugin allows you to easily add one or multiple joysticks on the screen. The joysticks have 3 touch events and 3 dragging modes:
- Fade: The joystick fades in when touched, and out when untouched
- Reset Position: To use with spawn or smart dragging mode, the joystick resets back to its position when untouched. Note that fade also resets the joystick's position, but only when fully faded out.
- Regular: Like every joystick, nothing special
- Spawn: The joystick jumps to the touch position if in range, allowing the user to immediately drag and avoiding dragging by mistake when just tapping the stick.
- Smart: Has the spawn ability, but also if the user drags too far, the sticks moves with the user's finger, so when the users tries to go in a different direction, he doesn't have to go all the way back. This mode is most useful for action heavy games where the user's finger is always on the stick and he doesn't pay much attention to how much he's dragging.
Connect with skymen