New Asset Store Beta

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!

The new Asset Store is here!

https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets

For Sellers

If you have a seller account, this will automatically have been transferred over to the new asset store. Due to slight changes in licensing and formats for images, you will need to reupload your assets. You can view your seller account here: https://www.construct.net/en/game-assets/seller-account

Your balance has also been transfered over to the new store.

You can view your items on the old store, but you will be redirected to the new store if you are not logged in.

For Buyers

Your old purchases are still able to be downloaded until we move them over to the new store for download.

We have a whole host of improvements to the store, and feedback or suggestions are welcome.

Tom

is this place to post feedback? or bugs

Post both for now!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Okay

I was uploading my asset and by mistake I uploaded wrong c3p file Now I don't have options to delete it. Its say I can't change it once I published it.

Yes, that's to stop you deleting releases when customers may require access to them - can you not just create a new release for that item?

Cannot add the C3addon free trial link in the description

So nothing transfers to the new store other than earnings?

Essentially we have to recreate everything we want to transfer over, or is any of the initial setup going to be get moved, text, urls, etc?

EMI INDO you can't add URL's to the descriptions by design, instead you could upload a free sample which includes the addon.

newt it's starting from fresh I'm afraid, there's a lot of changes that make importing assets not possible in a lot of areas (mainly images) so it's just easier to start fresh. We did have a private beta you should of been on during the last week or so.

Understand it's a bit of a PITA.

(If you're logged in to your Scirra account) you can view your items on the Scirra store so you can easily copy/paste and move images over.

Hi, couple of questions:

1. how do you get to the asset store from construct.net/en home page?, I can't seem to find it.

2. Also how to get to our seller account without the direct link?

3. I notice that raitings in the asset page is "hidden" inside of a tab. I think that should be upfront, like in the old store. That is very important for buyers and sellers

1. No link yet, coming soon. Just making sure everything works first.

2. On the left menu when logged in, at the bottom is a link to seller account

3. When ratings do come in, the most helpful one is shown on the right menu. Will see how it works and can change if needed.

newt it's starting from fresh I'm afraid, there's a lot of changes that make importing assets not possible in a lot of areas (mainly images) so it's just easier to start fresh. We did have a private beta you should of been on during the last week or so.

Understand it's a bit of a PITA.

Its ok, no complaints here. I just put off checking on it as I was a little busy, and figured I'd let the dust settle a little. Which works out fine as I probably won't move everything.

Sadly the first Scirra Store asset is being retired.

2. On the left menu when logged in, at the bottom is a link to seller account

I'm really sorry, but I can't even find the "left menu". I just logged out/in, went to my profile, main page, notifications, etc., and I can't find the link.

I'm on PC by the way

It's here:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)