LuckyRawat's Forum Posts

  • I'd love to see your file and those technical details.

  • I'll try it with Gemini first then'll see where it goes. If I just try to remake some popular games then should I that assume AI knows about this game and I don't have to give a details document as a prompt?

    I usually first use chatGPT for prompt and it gives very detailed prompt and very lengthy too. OR I just can say "I'm just trying to remake this popular game can you make it?"

  • Thanks for the so much info, I'm gonna try this.

  • Wow! that's blowing my mind. I'm gonna try this. However I'm not good in prompting nor good in asking questions. I use claude.ai free plan but I have GeminiPro. I'll try with it. I'm so exited for this.

    I still have question like you said you manually create AGENTS.md and CLAUDE.md in the project root. do you use pre-made AGENTS.md and CLAUDE.md and just place them in project's root folder or always create them with custom instructions?

    Thanks for sharing this info.

  • XHXIAIEIN Hey Brother!

    How did you manage to make claude listen to your need. I was trying too but it was just making me crazy. Always giving weird results.

    Thanks BTW.

  • its the same case and masks will override with other tube's mask As mask is taking much space in the above screenshot

  • Mow I'm thinking that if I use masking method that would be rather easy than making animation with timelines. but then issue will be masking sprites will cover large area and will affect nearby other tubes too.

    like this image

    May be I need to mix masking + mesh to avoid large area or masking

  • yes looks like premade animations are best way here. I have a doubt here about the situation when I have to pour multi sections of same color water at once. How would I achieve that dynamics system. there can be 2 and 3 same colors at any position and I have to pour them all at once.

    I was thinking to use timeline for the animation but now How would I achieve that with timeline.

  • As we can see the tilted tube. I want to make something like that while pouring water to another tube. changing that square color box to look like in image. I know that can be achieved using mesh but I have no idea how.

    Can anybody help me here. I want to make it dynamic means water level should based on water boxes in tube.

  • i think masking (blend) can help you. there is demo file in construct. you can check

  • Thanks for the bugs fixing

  • lucid if I want to pause an animation on start of the layout then I have to set "pause animation" action in "On ready" event but still sound doesn't pause.

    please see the issue. I'm sending you email for minimal file.

  • me also getting logged out by itself every 1-2 days and when I see change password page it shows my password changed a minute ago whenever it logged out by itself. but I didn't changed my password and I logged in with same old password.

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks all for the help.

  • I have a sprite "dash" 100x15 I want to curve/bend it. I have created several dash around a radius and set its angle, now I want to bend/curve it to make it look like dashed outline of circle. output from my code does it with one minor issue which I didn't find any solution. they are slightly tiled upward.

    does anyone know solution