The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello my name is Jonathan, from Florida. Nice to meet everyone!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everybody!

I'm just creating some free Pc and Android games.

• Hi guys! My name is Matheus, I'm from Brazil, I'm 21 years old and started to work with Contruct 2 a few months ago, very satisfied...

• Hello I am just getting into game creation and after looking and trying out a few other game maker programs this one seems like it will work the best for me. Fingers crossed!

• Hey There !

this looks awesomee! im so exicted about this.. I hope I do well on this.. hehe.

• Hi! Im gonna make a game and try to publish it. Im gonna start simple with a side scroller. Help and Ideas?

• I am from Dharwad, Karnataka. I learned about this from a friend

• Hello everyone. I'm gonna try to do games of pure epicness

• Passionate Web Developer

• Hi everyone! My name is Dennis, formerly a web developer within the banking industry. I gave that up, moved into a cabin and is currently working on creating a pretty ambitious adventure platformer, I am really impressed with construct 2 and hopefully I will be able to achieve my goals due to the active community.

• Hello everyone!

My name is Sarah and I have been playing games since the NES. These days I don't play too many games but rather love creating artwork. My husband and I are working with construct 2 to start making games together. Hoping to meet many new people and have lots of fun.

Bye!

• Hi everyone. My name is Reza and I've been inspired to create a game after playing bunch of great indie games, mostly created by gamejolts community. I found out about construct 2 just now from the #30daydev twitter acc, stating that I should try this for beginner. I already had learned basics of a few programming language (Java, C++,C#) and I hope I can learn something new here.

• I actually got bored playing enough mmos so I'm here haha. ... My passion for games went elsewhere huh.

• Hello!) I`m Julia, I`m 21. It`s nice to meet people who are interested in the same thing as you - game development)

By the way, I am an artist and you can contact me on skype - centelis.

• Hello! I'm Chloe

I've been surfing for a way to make apps and this website popped up so.... here I am! ^.^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)