The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hey,

I am Lior and i am from Israel.

New to Game making.

• Hello, I am Patrick from PMNA Productions. We are new to the indie game development and wanted to try Construct 2 out.

• hi am mina am a graphic desginer

I design characters and environment

I work as a freelancer

• my name is roan i have always enjoyed making games but i don't enjoy the codeig part of it. i tried unity but that was to glitchy for me at least

i also use hammer (level editor for valves source engine)

and i heard about construct form nerd 3

• hi

• I am Jan, I like gaming and I want to learn making games. I heard of Construct 2 from Nerd³ and I want to do things like that myself.

• Hi This is Nimit from India.

I am an User Interface Designer for mobile applications and a passionate about game designing.

Joined here to learn more about game designing.

• Hello Guys, I am new to Construct and I would really appreciate ur help when I am stuck. Thanks Guys

• Hey guys! Nice community here.. : -)

Sincerely,

Kyriakos

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello

my name is franklin chambers im from ecuador , and I came here through arcademi

hope i can achieve a game like 1990 nes game ( i dont remember the name ) but is a guy who travel through parallel worlds to a primitive world rule by beast..then bla bla.. so is that all i can remember.. was in 3d but with side view like blackthorn the snes game and also in pc... something like that and i like to mix all that rpg with side view like 2d the 3d images.. etc...

i try the best to make a game.. thats my ultimate goal.. talk to you soon

• Hi, this is Jasmin from Berlin, Germany

I'm a game design student (3rd semester) and just experimenting a bit with Construct 2, which was shown to me by a friend... we'll see if I can create a nice little game - I'm still a beginner

• Hi, my name is Alan and I'm from the UK

I have made a few posts around the forum but don't think I ever did say 'hi' on here, anyways I'm looking to make some fun games in construct2.

My normal job is a web developer (PHP / Mysql) etc, not the graphics side I cant draw for ....

• Hi All,

my name is Pierfrancesco and i'm a frontend developer!

For work i spend a lot of time working with html5 games built with different tools and frameworks especially with c2.

• hi

names alex

brand new to building games just done the tutorial for beginners

just wondering if any other tips people have

• Salve a tutti

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)