The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• heeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• hi im new oh god im showing this to other people

• I'm Lakelynn, I play softball and cheer

• Hello, My name is radbuggy. I like dune buggies and I restored an old one and someone said it was a rad buggy and the name stuck. I like Lord of the Rings and there's some character in it named Radbug.

I've always wanted to make a game and I heard Construct makes that easier, so I'm here to learn. Please excuse my dumb questions. I'm sure I'll have lots of them.

Thanks for listening!

• Hi name is nick but you can all call my TheSlunk. I know very little programming but have always wanted to learn. I hope that with construct that i might be able to get my feet on the ground. hope hear from some of you and am looking forward to this.

thanks.

• I am not disclosing my name, but I found out about this on a top 10 list

• This is Yash, over 12 years of IT experience... PMP certified and passionate about technology.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • late...My name is Renato and I'm from Brazil (so much more than carnival anda samba). I like games ever and C2 gave me a chance to create my own game. Awesome! Scirra: live long and prosper! \V/_

• Hey everyone!

• hello

• Hi, my name is Emilio, I'm professor of Institute of Informatics at National University of San Juan. I'm working in teaching students the art of the videogame development.

• Well, My name is Kaleb "MrDigital" Helton, and I am obsessed with making games, and Construct 2 is the best and easiest way to do it apparently.

• Hello

• Hello I am Caleb I go by kk I am a young developer I am 11 years old but that does not matter I still have a lot of heart and I love video games i mostly don't give out my age because people think i'm unsophisticated since I am young but I think just like an adult so dont think of me as 11 think of me being a adult-teen from my spiritual age so that is me p.s i love kingdom hearts .

• Hi

I found out about Construct 2 through Microsoft virtual academy. Very excited to create my first 2d game.

I am a 24 year old, basic skilled developer.

Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)