The Next Penelope (2D F-Zero / Ulysses 31)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
“Zero Numbers” is a logic game. Game with Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported
  • guy this was really amazing, the trailer was impeccable, the mechanics of this game is very ingenious, gave me a huge desire to play :S

congratulations for make this wonderful game

• Woah

amazing looking game, looks absolute gorgeous

• Impressionnant, félicitation

• Impressive visual trick for fake 3D pillars and really nice use of webgl shader

• Wohoooo! Looks great keep up the good work !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks a lot guys for your support!

It gives me the will to make a great, great game even more : )

Keep up the good work with your games too, so C2 can have a beautiful "made with C2" portfolio!

• Thanks a lot guys for your support!

It gives me the will to make a great, great game even more : )

Keep up the good work with your games too, so C2 can have a beautiful "made with C2" portfolio!

With such an incentive, you bet

• Wow, that's some highly polished stuff right there. Are you gonna try to get it Greenlit eventually? Good luck with the project!

• A few months ago, I successfully had a game accepted on Steam without the greenlight process. I'll try to make it happen again, but maybe if I have to.

• Indeed, Construct 2 is very capable, it only depends on the individual talent and manpower.

Which you guys have so much, very impressive indeed! I am blown away and inspired to achieve greater artistic talent!

ps. I rewatched the video a few times, am I understanding this correct, this game is a ONE person effort? O_o If that's true, I think I'll go drown my shame in alcohol and women for awhile.. hehe

• This is one of the most visually appealing games I've seen in development here

I love the colors and sharp art style.

Good luck with the game!

• A few months ago, I successfully had a game accepted on Steam without the greenlight process. I'll try to make it happen again, but maybe if I have to.

Ok, wow! Congratulations. No need then, I suppose.

• This looks so amazing! Would you be interested in porting the game to consoles? Since the Wii U is already supported, maybe you could give it a shot ;D

• I'm super interested in consoles and handelds! : )

That said, as I'm alone on the project, I know I won't have the time to handle it correctly myself.

There are a lot of TRC / rules to follow, and I'm not good at it.

My focus is on the lead PC/Mac/Linux version, and I'm talking with others studios to see how the ports could be made.

Nothing confirmed for now, I'm at the very beginning of the discussions : )

• Well we all know how many Nintendo-fans would buy a f-zero like game and I've heard that Nintendo is really easy to work with these days ;D I wish you all the best and hope that the game turns out as amazing as it looks right now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)