It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r234.4, then this update includes changes from r235, r236, r237, r238, r239 and r240. Highlights include:
• A new lightweight Windows wrapper export option based on the Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime. Learn more
• New option to hold Shift when using the mesh editor to adjust the mesh without distorting the image
• Lots more new examples, which you can now find under the highlighted 'new' tag
• On the website side, a redesigned Asset Store - see this blog post launching the new Asset Store for more details
• Lots of other improvements and fixes - see all the linked release notes above for full details!
In order to keep Construct moving forwards, we sometimes have to retire old features. So please also note the following deprecations:
• The UWP (Universal Windows Platform) exporters are now deprecated and will be removed in a future release. We recommend using either the new Windows wrapper or NW.js export options for publishing to the Windows desktop, and third-party porting services for console publishing.
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!