It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r197.2, then this update includes changes from r198, r199, r200, r201, r202, r203, r203.2 and r203.3. We're pleased to have reached the milestone of 200 releases! Highlights include:
• Use nested timelines in the Timelines bar
• A new Date object for managing dates and times
• Use shared folders in Cloud Save with Google Drive and OneDrive, plus support for more account types with OneDrive (e.g. OneDrive Business and Microsoft 365)
• More Tween options like scale, loop and ping-pong
• New settings for default project properties and more
• Lots more - see all the linked release notes above for full details!
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!