It's a new stable release of Construct 3! If you're updating from the last stable release r189.2, then this update includes changes from r190, r191, r192, r193, r194, r195, r196 and r196.2. Highlights include:
• A new Guided Tour to help beginners get started with Construct
• An overhauled Pin behavior with lots of new options, such as pinning by size or to an image point
• Autocomplete for string global/local/instance variables and function parameters
• A range of scripting updates including more APIs and better autocomplete
• Lots more, including bug fixes and reliability and usability improvements
We'll be starting a new beta release update cycle soon. If you'd like to help test it, try the beta release opt-in: choose Notify me about updates for beta releases in Settings. Stay tuned for more updates!