The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi!

I´m Bighouser and new to the whole developer scene. I hope to publish someday my own little games but in the meanwhile i´m here reading and learning a lot.

• iam youuber like to play and create games my names is kolediepie

• A teacher of digital technology. Interested in learning how to use this so I can help students in my class who enjoy making games.

• Espero poder divertirme mucho y aprender un poco.

• I'm from the potato farm and I just want to get a basic understanding of video game development. I learned about this site through a YouTube video.

• hey,

My name is Noah and Im here because i just want to build a game. playing games is great but I always wanted to be a creator!

• Good Morning everyone

I'm Enrico, from Italy, and i started using Construct 2 after a course on Game Design focused on Apps and Urban Games.

Nice to meet you

• Laura_D

If you are part of Scirra's crew, why aren't you a moderator? Sorry if I sound rude, Im not rude, only asking

No worries, you don't sound rude!

It's probably because I am still quite new and I hadn't actually thought about that!

Who knows, maybe one day soon I'll become a mod and start raining down forum justice on you all! Mwahaha!

*Ahem*

I mean, I will become a bigger contributor to these forums.

And definitely not become drunk on power.

• Hi everyone, my name is Martin and I'm 12 years old. I am a Nigerian and I have a passion for making games!

• Hi, everyone!

I'm 41 years old father of twins that have tried to make games when was a teen.

I always enjoyed the game art, more than the games itself, I've done some art as an amateur, and a couple of times for clients (flash games).

Now, my kids (12yrs) are asking how the games are made. So, I've decide to show them by creating one.

All the best.

• Hi everyone,

I am Beezer and I have been dabbling with apps for the past three years. I am here to learn more about Construct and its exciting possibilities.

Thanks

Beezer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello ,I am here to create games and entertain people with the games I make .Enjoy playing my games .Tey will come Soon.

• hey all, just made my account

• Hello.I am an young indie game developer.I have made some games and have my own site erigamesal.tk

• Hi, my name is Aldo. I'm from Mexico and I want to make videogames like a jobby.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)