The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hello. I am AL, in the past I have created some minor flash games. Currently I like to do some online marketing, but when I learned about Construct 2, I thought "I really have to give it a try!"

• hi i am owen CEO of Encrypted studios

• hey, it’s me... i guess...

i-i like... you-youtube...

if y-you do t-too... that's c-cool...

o-o

i-i am... r-really shy...

i'm s-sorry... i can't do th-this...

• i like much, very good.

• great! hello all im from indonesia and want to start make game using construct 2

• Hello everyone!

I've been lurking here for a little while now, and thought it was about time you all knew who I was!

My name is Laura (known as DrSquidge elsewhere on the internet) and I'm Scirra's new social media manager! I am now helping to look after our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube (we won't talk about Instagram right now.) I've been here for almost a month now, just looking at how you guys communicate with Scirra and where improvements can be made. I will be posting some things up on the forums in the near future to ask you about your opinions on our social media, so keep an eye out for those! Oh and I am doing my best to answer any questions/respond to comments, but there's only one of me and I'm still learning the ropes! Please don't hurt me!

Ahem, anyway! My first major task is a bit of an overhaul on YouTube - rearranging the Construct 2 Academy videos into smaller and more useful playlists, renaming/editing some videos and sorting out the 'Games Made with Construct 2' playlist. If you want us to feature your game on our channel, I'm currently writing some guidelines of what your video needs in order for us to share it. When those are done, I'll let you all know how to get your video listed! (Please don't now send me lots of emails/PMs saying "POST MY GAME NOW" because I will ignore you! You have been warned.)

So that's a little about what I'm doing with Scirra. As for myself, I'm a Nintendo-Girl through and through who rarely goes anywhere without her 3DS. You might also find me pottering around race-tracks - I'm a sucker for fast cars.

I won't keep you here any longer reading my drivel - but I look forward to chatting to you guys on here and across all of Scirra's social media!

• Laura_D

If you are part of Scirra's crew, why aren't you a moderator? Sorry if I sound rude, Im not rude, only asking

• hi , all!

I'm from china, i'll make a card game using construct 2.

I wish guys can help me if i got trouble.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

My name is John, I'm a novice game developer and IT person. My wife and II have a few games out there now.

Thanks,

John

• Hey, I am a student in New Zealand and I study computer so I would love to experience this game creation program as my school use it.

• Hi there!

Thanks for giving the opportunity to express ourselves through the art of the video games!

• Hello to all.

• Hi everyone, I'm a professional software developer and would like to play around with Construct 2 and maybe create a nice 2D game.

• I'm a kid who loves games and I want to make one myself

• Salut tout le monde !

Je ne sais pas si je trouverai beaucoup de Français ou de Françaises ici,mais bon ._.

Du coup je me présente quand meme en français '^'

Je sais pas vraiment quoi dire...

J'ai toujours eu envie de créer un jeu,et je pense que ce site est vraiment un très bon support !

En espèrant que je réussirai à créer quelque-chose ;-;

Enchantée っゝω・)っ !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 11 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 11 guests)