The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• What's up C2 community!

Logan here, an inspiring game maker who got his start on RPG Maker 95!

I look forward to interacting with you all and hope it will be a great experience!

• Hello!!

My name is Pedro Miguel, i'm brazilian and i'm willing to use Construct 2 to develop some games based on our culture

Hope you guys help me with my doubts

See you later.

Pedro Miguel Lopes

• Hey,guys!

I'm new here.I worked as a mobile game programmer before with Unity3D.

Now I resigned and start to be an Indie game maker.

Hope we can help each other here and make great games by Construct2!

• Hello everyone, i am Kyle aka SOSDDR. Im a starting game developer and doing this for fun.

• Sup, I want to make games because why not y'know I have nothing else better to do.

• Hello! My name is Michael, I'm a musician and even compose music for games.

Now I want to learn more about how to use construct and develop my first game.

Thanks to everyone who will help me!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HOLA SOY JUAN CAMILO PAZ Y SOY UN INGENIERO EN SISITEMAS CREO JUEGOS EN DISTINTAS PLATAFORMAS AHORA QUIERO APRENDER MAS ACERCA DE COMO UTILIZAR CONTRUCTO Y DESARROLAR UN NUEVO JUEGO

• my parent told me about this website and i decided to check it out

• Hi there! my name is Vincent and i like to desing a lot mechanics and design for videogames since arround 5 years ago

and i pretend to learn more about the programming of Construct 2 and other engines to make my works with the time and experience.

I don't make games apart from an old ASCII Project for baccalaureate that was a Chess game

I'm studding for Japanesse Teacher in my university and and love the computer hardware and software

Apart from that well not much, i try to play sometimes a videogame, chill out, listen music and work in a little game

that i'm making to know more about Construct 2 based in Autorunner

• I'm just a guy hoping to gain some experience with game design software. Construct 2 is really great in that regard. Simple to use, and easy to learn.

• From Russia... See video on youtube

• Hi all, I just downloaded Construct 2 and am getting acquainted with it. This is a good fit for me since I have zero programming experience. I'm going to make a game based on the children's fantasy novel I wrote, and also games about global warming. Willowjune

• Hi all,

I am going to learn programming in university and Construct 2 is a good starting point.

Math is not my strong side, so I hope I learn something and develop my thought process in order to create complex structures and solve problems while working on a game. Thanks to all who help others in need, and to all who read this.

Cheers, have a good day

• Hello!

I am an illustrator who always wanted to make games. While i do know enough programming to write a game in raw Javascript. i decided to check out Construct 2 for a better workflow and so far i am not disappointed. Most of the logic i am used to by now seems to be used efficiently and accessable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)