The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I am 13yearsold and relly smart.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello , my name is Eduardo , & im from Mexico

• Hello, I´m a student of videogame development, I´m new with this engine but I have some knoledge and experience with programming, I want to learn a lot and be able to do some games with this software.

• Hi there, my name is adrien estevez, i know basic of javascript, but im really bad at graphic lol.

I wanna make a real time strategy in 2D.

I know construct2 from a friend.

• Hi all,

After years of using the AGS engine for making classic adventure games, I wanted to try an engine that is suitable for making a proper side-scrolling platformer game.

Well, C2 haven't let me down yet

I'm currently working on a Space Quest platformer.

Here's a small video of some death situations you can stumble upon while playing the game:

Regards,

-arj0n

• I'm Nick from Dumbfounded Games!

• Hello I wanna start using construct2 and I'm sure this forum will be very useful

• Helo,Guys!

I'm a graphic art's student from Brazil,24 old.Nice to meet you!

Heard about Construct a nice years ago when i decided to try

harder on making my own games,but in that time i decided to work

with another engine.Years have passed,and now i'm here decided to learn

about Construct 2 who seens to be a nice (and eye pleasing) engine.

I Love Pixel Art and retro style games.

Hope to overcome all the time problems and so to learn more about game making!

Thank you all

• Hi there.

I'm a new game designer who is doing the Ludum Dare for the for the first time. I'm here just to see what i can do. So, I see you there.

• Hello

Newb here lol. Been working in Unity 3D for a few months and wanna try Construct for a Metroidvania style game.

• Hello Everyone I am A person

• Hi I'm Jhon smith from Nevada

• Hello,

My name is Kyle Main, I come from a life of creating interactive multimedia for eLearning for fortune 500 companies.

13 years ago, I created 4 Flash games for Dow AgroSciences and added questions. The eLearning industry now calls that Gamification.

I love Flash, but Construct 2 looks awesome, now that Flash is not as alive as it was in the past. Now called Animate from Adobe, I think it is still a tool I would use to create my own game assets and sprite sheets.

Does anyone else use Flash and Construct 2? Does anyone use Construct 2 to create E-Learning Games?

Thanks,

Kyle G. Main

• Hey there everyone! I come from a programming background, but in hopes that Scirra will speed development time for any 2d games I wish to develop.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)