The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• meow I game

• I'm Gabby and I made a character. I thought, this character is cool, I should make a couple more of them and they should have their own game! Original character was scrapped. Now I have all these new cat characters that I hope I can incorporate into a game. :b

• im from the US and my fried showed me

• Hi i am hype queen and i love music and videos games

• Hello guys, i've just get reall interested in game development. I've always loved gaming(since my childhood), and with a few motivation factors (like the documentarie about indie games on netflix haha), now been a ADS student already developed a few things in my previous interneeshipment i'm ready for some game programing and need to start somewhere to get some idead of what it is. I already know a few things , cause i got some game developer friends ,but, not enough for that mission so i am the new guy haha.

• Hi, I'm PBX.

• I am giving in to test out the engine. I played around with it a year or so ago. But it looks like it really has developed.

• HypeQueen

Hi i am hype queen and i love music and videos games

I have deleted your spammy and unhelpful posts. If you continue to make such posts then you wil be banned.

Responding to 'How Do I' requests with 'just Google it' is not helpful in any way.

Please stop this behaviour and try and be a polite, useful member of this forum.

• Hello everybody! I´m DebaJr, from Brazil!

I´m pretty much starting to learn about game development with the aid of 'Produção de Jogos', who gave the suggestion to use Construct 2 for a start!

Excited to finally going down the road I always wanted to go!

Cya!

• HypeQueen

> Hi i am hype queen and i love music and videos games

>

I have deleted your spammy and unhelpful posts. If you continue to make such posts then you wil be banned.

Responding to 'How Do I' requests with 'just Google it' is not helpful in any way.

Please stop this behaviour and try and be a polite, useful member of this forum.

I wont tryna be rude but ok

• Hey, guys. I'm Merlandese!

I've been lurking here and working with C2 for over a year now. I've already made a couple of posts (like, two) and figured I'm well overdue to say hello!

Hello!

I'm developing my next thing with C2, and it's been really great. My expertise is in RPG Maker XP (I worked on To the Moon, Last Word, Rakuen, Social Caterpillar, etc.) so it's been intense learning an engine much more powerful.

I pop on now and again to search for answers to questions I have, and usually I find them, which is why I don't post much--any threads I'd normally make are often answered elsewhere.

I'm a traveler of sorts. I'm from the US but I'm currently in Sao Paulo, Brazil, settling a bit to develop more intensely. If anyone wants to chat or grab a drink and they live in the area, hit me up!

Thanks, Ashley + co. for the cool engine!

• hey, i'm Etor from Canada.

i like video games especially SKYRIM

Since video games are my interest, why not try to develop them without the hassle of programming which

can take a long time and be overwhelming most of the time?

• Hello everyone. I am jacob . new to this group . Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Greetings everybody! ThePenguinEmporium here!

My current project right now is Nortathon. You can check out the game pre-alpha in the arcade and the IndieDB page at indiedb.com/games/nortathon.

Big things are in store, but first let's eat some non-wall-chicken.

• Hey, guys! I just joined today to post a game that my group and I made for a class. Loved it so much, I might start to do it more/expand on the one that we made.

Here's the game we made: scirra.com/arcade/action-games/running-late-7245

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 11 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 11 guests)