The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• My name's Roylán Maceo; i like make games but maybe have'nt the correct tools to make it. Have 24 years, time ago

used Mediator, but lastest bring me conflicts, just search news worlds to explore, also Mediator don't create interfaces that uses the network; i'am from Cuba, wrote in english because want to be part of you. Nothing more, thanks. Just waiting answers

• Hi everyone,i'm new to this program

• Hello World!

I am new to game design and development. Looking forward to learning and developing games for the financial space. Help you quicken my learning curve!

• I am from NZ and I herd about this through school

• I am a youtuber who wants to make games.

i learnt about it via game academy

• Hi, I'm game designer!

I love construct 2 because I hate coding

• I have an idea. I have a plan. And best of all i have construct 2

• Hello Forums, I am just a new person on this forum, and I'm just making this to introduce myself.

I am currently designing a game that takes heavy inspiration from The Stanley Parable, I am making it using construct 2 and producing this game has been a HUGE PAIN IN THE NECK.

Never in my fruitful life of playing video games have I ever know how HARD it is to make games! But I hope that some of you guys would be able to help me and maybe down the line I may be able to help you guys aswell!

If you're wondering what my piece of dirt game looks like here it is:

Please right click and open in new tab to see the full image

• I'm new here.

But I want to make games.

• Hello

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm a game development student from the cold north of Sweden who's only really introducing themselves to get the rep.... //sweat

• Hi everyone, my name is Paulo Henrique.

I'm a student from Brazil and heard about Construct 2 on my classes about game development. As far as I can say, I liked the idea behind the Game Engine, and really excited to put it to test!

• Hi Everyone, im Karl from Cape town, South Africa. Im new to this and just want to create a game for my daughter. It seems like fun.

• HI my name is Glenda Alcala and i love video games, anime, and rock/metal music.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 13 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 13 guests)