The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I am Tessaxena

I love cats,The Hunger Games and I have arachnophobia (the phobia of spiders)

I am on the app Seeds Pro as Catnerd_2004

• hi i'm new and excited to learn how to do this you can call me adub

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone. It's nice to have finally joined the board. I've been using Construct Classic since early 2015 but haven't got around to joining the website. Hope we can all be friends here!

• Hey I'm GameDevJoe , a game designer from work and home and school, just would like to promote kontrazt, a game that you can't stop playing.

• Lmao Guess I'm Here...

• hi i'm kitami

i wanna be master

• I come from Charelston WV. In class, my friend Tom told me to download Construct 2, so I did.

• I have been playing with the trial and just purchased the Pro license. If I do nothing at all with Contsruct 2, I am happy to support the devs of such a well thought out and easy to use product. Thank you!

• Hello All, I'm just getting started in the development scene. I well welcome any and all advice to help me get started.

• Hello All, I'm just getting started in the development scene. I well welcome any and all advice to help me get started.

• Greetings Fellow Developers,

I am a programmer for the last 18 years now, I originally got into programming to create my own games. While I have not done this yet I am looking to break the cycle and develop the game I want to play, hopefully I can do this with Construct 2.

• Names 117615

• I live in Ukraine and recently decided to focus on creating computer games. My friends advised me to use the Construct 2, really, it is very easy to use, with a user-friendly interface, easy-to-use templates, etc.

• Soccerstar

Paintballer 4 life

Eric Nuvall

Richard Nuvall

Tyler haddock

Brock Pike

Cameron Smalley

• Hello my name is MrDodo I got this software to play around with it for school, and so that I could make more games faster. Construct 2 isn't the kind of software I would normally use as it does not have a coding feature (all my games so far have been written in code) but I'm willing to give this a go even if it is really only to play around with in my free time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)