The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• hi, nice to meet you all

i know this awesome software from friends and i hope to create some game using construct 2

currently i'm working on typing games.

• My name is Ilya and i from Russia, i was sharing in internet about programms like you and found it

• Hi Everybody,

Been messing around with Construct 2 for about a month or better now. Made a couple platform games for my grand-kids and have been having a great time in the process. I grew up in my teen with a C64 and later an Amiga 500, and like the idea of making some retro looking games for some of my old gamer pals.

TD Bauer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Everyone Im Tyler!

• Hi, my name is Aaron and just like you, I found Construct 2 while browsing for game creation software.

I don't really mean for this to become a career, just a little hobby I can do during my free time. I love watching anime, drama, and LPs on YouTube (game grumps and dramaalert FTW!) I think my interest in gaming started back when I played mario world on the snes, but i really grew up in the ps2 days (late bloomer I know...). I love those days when the tech was limited and forced the creators to be unique when making their games. It still happens a little bit today, but not on the same level as was before.

Anyway, I hope I can learn some cool stuff being on this site.

• I'm very behind on doing this, but hello!

Been in games, animation and music industry for a long time now, and decided to give C2 a whirl a little under a year ago. Since then, I've prototyped a lot, and come to rely on C2 as a valuable tool. Outside of C2, I've worked on many games with many teams and worn many hats, from art, to music, writing, production, a bit of code, a bit of everything really. In my spare time, I'm going to try and see just how complex a game can be made here, and over what platforms. Excited for the day MS and Sony adopt full HTML5. Can't wait to see what you're all working on, and I hope I can offer assistance anytime I'm able. Looks like a great community here. See you all in future posts!

• Hi I'm Daniel, i wasn't around during the nes/snes era of games, i grew up with N64/PS1, GBC/GBA and GC/PS2 era of games.

I discovered classic games through emulation and recent generations of game consoles distributing them though digital downloads.

I grew up a pretty poor life, and one of the highlights of my youth was getting lost in the realm of videogames. My first spark of interest in developing games started when i was around 12, because my older brother, who is very talented at pixel art, introduced me to programs like RPG Maker 2003.

At first i just had a childish fantasy of making a successful game whenever i was making a sub-par DragonQuest like RPG. After a while i realized that making a good game others can enjoy is my life dream and goal, even if it isn't successful. Just the thought of my ideas coming to life and others enjoying it was more than enough to motivate me to make a good game

I never had enough money to take a college course, and it is extremely difficult finding steady work in the economically dead area i live in, unless you have connections through a relative or friend. My older brother tried to make it on his own by working on game projects with online friends of his, but things didn't work out due to creative differences and working long distance.

Finally in the past year we discovered Construct 2 through a forum, and it met our every need. My imagination exploded with great ideas, and my brother and I officially decided to dedicate our lives full time to making games. We are currently in the very early stages of developing our first game, but we are hoping to reach a goal of finishing it by the fall.

Theres my story, and i hope i meet a lot of awesome people with good ideas in a seemingly friendly community

• Hi, I'm Thomas, I discovered construct 2 on a website top ten.

I was inspired to start making these little things because of my brother, who wasn't too bad at making games.

• Hi All,

I'm Donovan, and excited to learn from this community!

• Hello, Feels great being a part of this new world hope i learn and impact more on this platform

• Hi eveyone, I'm not new in Construct 2 but I'm new in this forum...

Not a lot to say about me, I started making games with this software when I was young, just to try, just for fun.

Now it's been a while and I'm a software engineering student. I can code in Java, but I think this software is so simple and so efficient that for a lazy person like me it's the best thing ever.

(Sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language)

• Heya.

I'm a game design sudent at ETSU just learning the software for an assignment. would love to chat if you wanna talk about the program or just video games in general.

• i live in brasil and my friend has an class that he use this app to make games and he told me because i love games

• HELLO THERE

Im from argentina and im starting my very first game, and i´ve been told this is a very good program for starters. So... Yeah, hope to find some help

Have a good one comunity

• bub sagat from jambi

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 12 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 12 guests)