The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi Guys,

My name is Brian; I'm new to the Construct 2 forums and wanted to introduce myself. I'm not a programmer exactly, although I definitely dabble, and I'm not a developer although I have whimsical moments where I want to design a game of my own. I'm actually a composer and sound designer. So, hopefully we can work together on some of your projects if you need sound or music. Not sure if it's cool to post a link in this thread, but I will post in the job offered thread and you can get links to my work in my profile.

All the best,

Brian

• Hey all,

My name is Steven,

I'm a new games developer and i'm running a team, Mainly focusing on Construct 2 projects at the moment, Hence why i'm here .

Over the last few months I have either been to Youtube or here, Everything I have ever needed has been on these posts so keep up the fantastic team!

Also keep your eyes open for Heresy Studios, Yeah you'll see us around .

Peace Out Devs,

Steven,

Heresy

• Aloha!

Name's Timmy, from Derby in the UK.

Was encouraged by the 'no coding' claim, as I'm a total beginner to game creation. Would love to make a simple FTL style game.

• Hello,

My name is Anthony Ferry, i'm 23 years old and i'm a student in a programming school. I use Construct 2 since last year.

I'm also a composer.

I'm nothing else to say. =)

• Hello

I'm Thomas from Germany

• Hello everyone my name is David, i've always wanted to be a game designer ,so as fate has it i got introduced to this awesome c2 software by a friend, now i'm almost through with my 1st game project

• Hello, I'm an indie game developer living in Portland, OR, USA. I worked on the iOS games Blackbar and Grayout and now I'm excited to broaden my skills to web games.

• Ohhh hotgirllove1113! I am sorry but i don't understand French. Haven't tried anything like this yet but i like

French and Spanish so hope that i will really like your shared posts further. But please do write in English from the next time.

• welcome all

• Hello guys, hope this program make me a better newbie content creator

• Im Ken.

I am 16 years of age.

I am a Game Programmer student because i like to be mentally challenged.

I started using construct last year and i find it enjoying.

I find my self a very professional Game Developer in 10 years.

I know i am not yet very good, but some day, i want to be a top employee at a game company.

• Hello, my name is ChocoPeach, I'm new here (as you may notice) and the first time I heard of Construct 2 was on the credits of a game titled "This is not a game."

• Hello!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, I'm Ricardo but you can call me Zé (or PXzin)

For the last 10 years I've been workig with Internet Development, many of then in communication softwares.

Back in 2013, I come back to the university to course a graduation in Game Development.

When I first see Construct2 I become a spreader and start to speak and teach people about this little piece of heaven

Until now, make games is my hobby and I never finalize one. This time, I pretend to end and ship as soon as possible.

As a Native Portugues Speaker, I use a lot of commas. But I'm trying to stop. I started a english course and maybe my english will be better in the next few months.

• Hey everyone XD

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 10 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 10 guests)