The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi I'm MousieParvaDux. I'm doing Construct2 because a teacher suggested to me for coding. I especially like creating graphics for code.

• Since i didn't do it, here i am !...

Well hmm...

What can i say. Construct 2 is cool ? Hmm... i like pizza and hmm... banana ?

• Hi. I'm new here. ^_^

• [quote:2is1evkc]Only the people that no one else can imagine anything of are the ones that do the things no one else can image.

• Joined as a technology enthusiast!

• Hello, I am Sam.

I was interested in coding with BBC Basic in 1987 (I got an 'A' at O'level!), but haven't had time to code whilst working as a teacher, and bringing up 4 children of my own.

I have been a primary teacher for the last 20 years, always ICT coordinator... I became a wizz on 'Scratch', making games to test tables, animations of the children's stories etc.

Following Teacher burnout, I am now unemployed, and teaching myself HTML/CSS, then Javascript/PHP, then...?

I am friends with the author of the ShinyLearning SEN games, and it was her who pointed me towards Construct 2...

I would like to build websites, write educational games, write productivity software to make teachers' lives easier and more effective, and make animations...

Love to hear from opinions of where to begin, and where to go next...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello there;

I'm a newbie in game making. Hope this software helps me some.

• Hello and nice to meet you,

My name is Sebastian Ersen and I am a web developer and designer. For a long time now I wanted to create a game and now we have a team based competition in our company. My friends recommended this software and I am sure it will turn my idea into a miracle.

Thanks and have fun !

• Hello all, I am Seabass.

Well that's not literally my name. For some time now, I had been feeling the urgent need to make a game hence the

power of said medium, it's ability to reach such a large crowd of great people, and overall likeness telling a story through them. As of Feburary 2016, I am a user of this powerful game engine, and my Scirra Arcade username is Blurry Face. I am very excited to join this community and make games with this potentially limitless 2D tool to be my canvas, and I do not promise to do great things in the future, but to make great things NOW, and always, if I ever have the time.

(I'm a hobbyist for C2, so I do not always have time for it and may be using other game engines or might be doing some other obligations.)

• Hello world!

My name is Byron and I love video games.

• Hi everyone,

I'm Stephen and I'm an experienced web Developer and wanted to have a play around with a game engine and see if I could make something. I'm glad construct makes it so simple to get started but also advanced enough that there's still plenty to learn. Been going for about 4 days now and I've been using it pretty solidly so far

• Hello everyone,

My name is Eduardo Reis. I'm Fábrica de Heróis (http://www.fabricadeherois.com.br) developer and also the illustrator of the game Mercenaries Vs Zombies (http://www.kongregate.com/games/danield278/mercenaries-vs-zombies).

I hope to learn a little to develop my own games.

Hugs to all!

• Hi, my name is Hugo and I'm from Brazil.

I have been trying to use other Engines for game design, until I knew Construct 2. Actually, I'm trying to develop educational games.

• Hello hello I am a student as a video game designer and would really enjoy this program so looking forward to trying my best to create some enjoyable games

• Hi, my name is Kenji.

Nice to meet you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)