The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• This looked like an interesting site and I've always wanted to make a game, so here I am. Hello everybody!

• I guess this is where I should start. Hi everyone. Over the past few years I have been teaching myself the ins an outs of basic web design and graphic design. In search of new educational pursuits, I came across this forum. I never really considered game design before, but any type of coding and software I can learn the better. I think this might be my next challenge. So, I am perusing the forum to gain inspiration, learn, and see if I might want to make this my next educational venture.

• Hi,

My name is Robert Chappell. I am from London, UK. I like to say hello to all members.

• Hello,

I am from WV USA and I am getting into games as a hobby. Read about Construct 2 on the internet.

• Mr. Swanson the video game design teacher! here to help!

• I am litoraly brand new to game designing, developing, stuff like that. i know very basic stuff, and i hope getting experience from this can help. Ive played lots of games, so i really want to try and incorperate some things that ive seen into things i make.

• Hey there. Experienced in game development, mostly on consoles, with some mobile experience on Android and with Unity. Totally new to Construct 2 though so thought I'd take a look at it for prototyping and proof of concept type stuff.

• am form Yemen but I live in UK London. I know this program because my teacher in college is teaching me how to use it and create games

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • yooooooooooo

• Salutations! [Hello World!]

Always wanted to check out game development, so I figured, why not now? Looking forward to learning a lot.

• MAJOR kLUTZ

• My names Aiden and I hope I can make some cool stuff!

• Hello!!! I actually got here by searching "Best game creating websites" and i just saw the look of this and I was interested!!! Anyways, hi, my name is Torren :3 and the Doges sent me to find a good game creating website and I think the doges will be proud!

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY DOGE!!!

• Hello everyone my name is Brandon. I've recently started my career in animating professionally in America and Japan within the last two years. I've always been a hard worker and I've always been dedicated and looking to learn new things. I recently picked up this software because I wanted to make a turn based JRPG. So far I've been doing multiple of test and it seems to work out quite well even though its a hassle. Now my development starts and I hope to release my game between 2017-2019

• Good day everyone! I'm from Яussia, and I'm wonna make something mindblowing with Construct 2!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)