The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi ! I'm Mario.

I made game with Game Maker Studio, but i want to learn also to use Construct2.

I like this tool for its games in HTML5 (it's the future).

Often i help a website that spreads free indie games and this give me the possibility to know several devs and indie games

• HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I AM ALEX!!!

I'm super excited to get started working with Construct 2. I've done lots of research and this seems like the software for me.

I have played games my entire life and now I'm ready to give back to the community .

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

• Hello bros!

I'm Capdin Games, bringing the best of games to everybody. Let's play!?

• hi people!!! tarek from London, I just started learning how to make games wich was in my long waiting list to do, and i never could becouse of the lack of programing, i really like construct 2 i hope to learn a lot from you guys cheeessse see you around

• hello everybody... im Bao from Indonesia. I am a gamer that could play everyday and night without sleep. I always wondering how to make game. I thought i have to go to school again. oh no... :p untill then i search on Internet and i found this web. Then i realize, i also can make game. just download the free trial of Construct 2 from scrirra and watch tutorials from experts then i can put all my ideas into it. well... lets see what i can do... but of course, I need friends, need tutor need you guys to teach me, support and share to. Glad to be here.... see you guys around.

• Hi!

I'm Dorianne, I live in South Africa and I'm a production artist for video games in my day job. My most recent release was Broforce.

On the side I'm learning more about other aspects of game making (structure, design etc) and I've found construct to be quite useful in that I can play with those areas despite being quite a weak programmer.

I tend to try and ignore art when I'm making games because it will distract me too much. So I'm apolagising in advance for adding ugly things to thing community

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello everyone!

My name is Ludvig and I come from Sweden. I'm 15 years old and will be 16 the 18 of March 2016.

Making games has always been something I've been trying to do, and finally with Construct 2 - I can do that! My day pretty much revolves around - sleep - eat - school - creating games. After about one year of game devoloping I can finally see some results with my games, the latest being Zhokar!

Have a nice day and I'll see you around!

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Eng, from Singapore and I am new to games development. I will be using Construct2 hopefully to come up with a nice game for my IT project.

See you guys around...

• I'm Kris, from the States, and happy Ashley created Construct 2.

• Hey guys,

My name is Yair Kivaiko AKA kobaiko, I'm a 34 yrs. old graphic designer from Tel Aviv, Israel.

This is actually my first time trying to build games, and so far I'm loving Construct 2 so much.

It's super super easy but has so much under the hood, amazing stuff.

I'll work on something and link you guys when it's done.

TNX

• Hi I'm Peter

I'm a computer guy for over 20 years. I'm pretty new in game development stuff and basically, the only reason why I am now, are such tools as C2.

I like the idea of fast prototyping and catch bugs as soon as possible.

The last 4 years I spent in Africa (on my motorcycle) and I'm looking forward to hear from you - especially if you are near me (Linz, Austria)

• Hiya! I'm Justin64! I've just got a Wii U's developer's license and i thought Construct 2 fitted my needs for rapid prototyping and game development. I'm used to writing things from scratch till, the point I end up reinventing the wheel.

Can't wait to dive right in!

• Heyyo, everyone!! I am Ethan Carello, a high school student aspiring to become a game designer.

Ever since I was a mere child, I have been surrounded by the influence of video games. The earliest picture of me interacting with video games was when I was nine months old watching my brother play Super Smash Bros. 64. I have loved playing video games and looking at how it melds together. Funny thing though-even after almost 18 years of existence with most being around a video game...

...I have never made a single video game in my life.

I have little-to-no experience in making a game, and most of things that I could do to make a game's content, mechanics, and story are all in my head. I have ideas, of course. However, those ideas are useless if left forgotten. Plus, I have a really bad habit of mentally bullying myself out of doing something for a video game in fear of screwing up or not achieving a goal that I have melded in mind (I'm too self-conscious for my own good :/ ), but is a far bigger scope than I need to assess to. But now...I can't let myself stop myself.

So, I have come to start creating with a mindset to allow failure. I have come to understand that most achievements come with countless failures, and I will let that be my drive to keep going. My goal? Create at least 1-3 great indie games among the countless messes I will have to make in order to learn my mistakes. Construct 2 looks like a good place to start, so I might as well get to it!

• HI

• Hello! My name is Raul Martinez, I'm from Mexico and I'm and aspiring game developer.

I've a vague knowledge of coding but gonna star from zero with this to learn more about Wii U game development!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)