The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi it was great to be a part of this website. My name is Mary Greene and I teach at a local middle school in Dallas.

• I am Joshua Tregaskis. I am From Auckland and I first used construct 2 in computing class

• Hellow Everyone my name is David but I prefer to be know as LordZarta I came here to learn and to help other people in their project I can beta test your project as well just send a msg and I will reply as soon I can, Nice to meet you all!

• Hello, everyone. My name is

• Hi everyone. Your posts are much appreciated

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I am MTLG. But my friends call me Max... I am a small YouTuber (MaxTheLoneGamer) who makes weird videos. But in my spare time I make short games and upload them to the Scirra arcade!

• YoMamaMakesGames

• Hi, I'm Jayathsi but my mates call me Jay. I like mountain biking and I thought I would take up something new so here I am.

• hi, my name mas . . i'm newbie on construct 2, gamer since 1995 . .

and now i,m interesting to make my own game . .

thanks . .

• hello

• Hello, all. Name's Dachre. Just joined the forum, and have been using Construct 2 for a couple of days. So far: I'm pretty impressed with it. I was wary at first, as I haven't liked "drag-and-drop" development environments in the past, but this software seems more powerful than similar software I've used before.

I've dabbled in game development in one way or another for about fifteen years or so. I've never "released" anything I've made—I do it purely for my own enjoyment, and that of my immediate family and friends.

I also enjoy sound design, various types of visual art, and am an avid, if discombobulated and somewhat private, writer of fiction of various sub-genres. My current focus is a mildly dystopian space opera, but I have a nasty tendency to jump around from project to project.

Neh, not much else I can think of to say about myself, really. Looking forward to the community.

• Hello, I'm brazillian, so... I will speak portuguese : P Já usei muito programas como unity, visual studio, rpg maker, game maker, etc. To migrando pra construct pq a unity web player vai deixar de funcionar em março e webgl dela não é muito boa. Entãovim pra cá XD

• HomemDoTrigo

Hello, I'm brazillian, so... I will speak portuguese : P Já usei muito programas como unity, visual studio, rpg maker, game maker, etc. To migrando pra construct pq a unity web player vai deixar de funcionar em março e webgl dela não é muito boa. Entãovim pra cá XD

Please be aware that this is an English forum, so all posts must either be in English or provide an English translation.

Thanks

• Hii everyone it's Jackie565, What about you guys. I will just love to know about you people that which things you guys liked the most. It just completely feels really good to interact people and to get information through this sort of stuff. So thank you.

• cool planet

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 14 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 14 guests)