The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• I'm Lou, I bet no one reads these, so I'm not sure why I'm typing?

(I saw free Rep after signing up, or something other, so heck yea)

I check every one!

• I'm kinda late to the party but better late than never

I'm John, 41 years old with wife and 2 children. I got my first computer, a ZX Spectrum +2 sometime in 1986-87 and was instantly hooked to playing games, learning the BASIC language and briefly some Z80 assembly. Those were really the best days in computing and I can still remember the fights we had with Amstrad and Commodore owners! Later on I acquired an Amiga 500 and a bit later an Amiga 1200 and discovered the amazing AMOS BASIC. I refused to let those Amigas go, even after the dull grey boxes (that we used to call PC compatibles) started gaining ground. But I had to move on and eventually entered the distorted world of Windows 95... There I discovered click and create and the games factory and was amazed with what you could do with a couple of mouse clicks! And here I'm now using Construct 2 which I believe will be the future model of how games and applications are created and it's really the most polished and easiest game engine today!

In all those years, I never took it seriously to create a full game or really learn a programming language, but I guess it's never too late!

Up until recently, my main hobby was building hand-crafted electric guitars, but I kinda abandoned it because it started to become an expensive hobby.

• TheGrimGriefer is here, now the party can start

• Hello everybody !

Im a starter game maker from iceland !

Just ran into Construct 2 in search online for an engine to make games in and it sounded very interested so i tried it and have now bought it. And hopefully in the future there will be some games people will enjoy playing ...

Hallfríður Beck

Beginner

• I'm Jean

I discovered Construct only about 3 weeks ago. Have an idea to a story for years, and now I decided to turn it to a game. I'll try to put all the bright colours of Brazil (my motherland) into it.

• Er just read another intro where someone thought 41 was old. I'm 59. Hope to get a game out in the next few months...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wanna make videogames so I try the free edition of construct liked and here I'm

• Hi! Im another guy trying to make a game:P. I'm 15 years old from Argentina and i was that told in this site there was a program that would help me program my game and ask for help if i have to. Cheers.

• I'm a 16 year old boy who goes to Montville Township High School.

• hi, I'm evan my teacher told me to do this so i did it

• I'm David, I am a trainer for the State of Washington looking for innovative ways to teach agents in our division about laws. I"m hoping I can gamify some of the information. I learned about this on the Association for Talent Development (ATD) website.

• Hey Guys I am a pretty chill girl like to hang with friends and talk so cool

• Hello to all 34 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests

• hi

i'm 26 years old from iran

read in one of our newpaper about easiest way to create game and that is construct 2 for many platforms

so i join here

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)