The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• Hi! Im another guy trying to make a game:P. I'm 15 years old from Argentina and i was that told in this site there was a program that would help me program my game and ask for help if i have to. Cheers.

• I'm a 16 year old boy who goes to Montville Township High School.

• hi, I'm evan my teacher told me to do this so i did it

• I'm David, I am a trainer for the State of Washington looking for innovative ways to teach agents in our division about laws. I"m hoping I can gamify some of the information. I learned about this on the Association for Talent Development (ATD) website.

• Hey Guys I am a pretty chill girl like to hang with friends and talk so cool

• Hello to all 34 registered, 0 hidden and 47 guests

• hi

i'm 26 years old from iran

read in one of our newpaper about easiest way to create game and that is construct 2 for many platforms

so i join here

• I arrive from unity 3d experience. Just start 2d gaming now, never tried 2d before. Just purchased Construct 2 and Spriter Pro. This should give good start in 2d html5 games.

• Hello my name is Benas Demereckas I'm from Lithuania and I'm 14 years old. I heard about Construct 2 from a youtuber Nerd³ and I want to make some small and simple games because coding games or making them on Unity is to hard and I want something simple.

• hi looking for a "team" to make a massive rpg and im new to construct 2 and making games

• Hi there ! My Name is Vectrex71 from Switzerland( ). I was a Stencyl.com User and so i made some Games like

- PLEEZZ

Link: - BALANZZE DC

Link: - KnockMaster- Swipezzand others.

Now i switched from Mac OSX to Windows 10 and so i found Construct2 !

I'm sure i will love to work with Construct2 and let me say a big "HELLO" to everyone in this fine community !

hey great work. do you wanna make a rpg?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi my name is Tiffany and a kind individual from Twitter told me to come here since I wanted to learn how to make my own games.

I'm a complete newbie so you'll probably see some desperate cries for help from me pretty soon.

I'm such a newbie that I'm not even sure if I know how to use the forum correctly haha.

Anyways I don't have anything else really to say so um bye?

• I am a beginning hobbyist looking to turn pro very quickly. Started game development about 2 years ago using flash and actionscript 2.0. Made a proof of concept, I guess you can call it, on Kongregate, for character movement and weapon selection and usage. Unfortunately that is as far as I got

You see, I am not a programmer by any means but have always been an AVID game player. Eons ago (about 10 - 15 years ago;) I was a 3D artist / Editor / Illustrator and became competent in HTML but that was it! Since then life happened. Had 3 kids, got married, got a job, a house, and a dog. (all thats missing is the white picket fence ). Fast Forward to about 4 months ago and I was still struggling with now actionscript 3 when....

Low and Behold... Construct 2 appeared.

Construct 2 revitalized my hopes of becoming a pro game developer. I am almost done with an alpha version of my 1st game using the free version (feels like good practice trying to keep full gameplay with only 100 events to work with

Looking forward to all that can be done with Construct 2 (and getting the personal license!)

"Oh, and welcome to Scirra Forums "

THANK YOU!

• I am a beginning hobbyist looking to turn pro very quickly. Started game development about 2 years ago using flash and actionscript 2.0. Made a proof of concept, I guess you can call it, on Kongregate,

for character movement and weapon selection and usage. Unfortunately that is as far as I got

You see, I am not a programmer by any means but have always been an AVID game player. Eons ago (about 10 - 15 years ago;) I was a 3D artist / Editor / Illustrator and became competent in HTML but that was it! Since then life happened. Had 3 kids, got married, got a job, a house, and a dog. (all thats missing is the white picket fence ). Fast Forward to about 4 months ago and I was still struggling with now actionscript 3 when....

Low and Behold... Construct 2 appeared.

Construct 2 revitalized my hopes of becoming a pro game developer. I am almost done with an alpha version of my 1st game using the free version (feels like good practice trying to keep full gameplay with only 100 events to work with

Looking forward to all that can be done with Construct 2 (and getting the personal license!)

"Oh, and welcome to Scirra Forums "

THANK YOU!

hey im new to construct 2 and making games im looking for a team for a rpg project check my bio if you are interested

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 6 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 6 guests)