The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

• helloo.. i m radhika nd m a cse student

• Hi, I am Kiko from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. New to the world of game building but a big fan of video games since I don't even remember. Looking forward to building my own game. Building experience "0". I am a professional web designer and graphics artist with great ideas for games for mobiles.

Thanks

• Hello, I am Iagadar (ya-guh-dar). I am from Sugar City, Idaho. I have recently gained an interest in game development and design. At this point, my building experience is at level 0, but I hope that I can learn and improve from being on this site. I am looking forward to building my own game and have some good ideas in mind.

• Hi - I love software most likely like all of us and have a son who's got a great imagination. Hopefully Construct2 provides a door for him to explore this further in the game creation world.

• Hi, I'm Maria from Romania. I always wanted to know how to make video games and thanks to construct 2 now I have the chance to do it. I'm still learning how to use the software but I'm sure I'll get better XD

• Hello nice to meet you... . I'm isoga and new in c2. thanks

• Hi my name is Anis Ayuni. i live in Malaysia. and thats all i guess so SEE YA

• Welcome, Maria from Romania. Bem vinda!

• I`m zhale from China! Thanks!

• Hi everyone,

I'm newbie construct 2 and have just buy personal license, I hope all of you can help me which question: "How can I..... " And I live in Vietnam.

Have a good day !

• Hello everyone out there, JumpGame will be developing 2d games + 3d games please email me here :zak•g•venter@gmail•com , for more info

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i am gianna and i am doing my genius hour progect on coding and games.

• hey guys, I know its a little late but i am hypedigi!

Music Producer/Composer who got into C2 last year. Game design has always been a hobby of mine and i love how easy construct makes it for artists to make a playable game.

I also offer original soundtrack design at an indie friendly price! Contact me for more info!

Cheers,

Hypedigi

• Hello all, I am Jeremy C. a professional entertainer and self taught web master and game designer.

I will help out where I can. Have fun and enjoy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 9 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 9 guests)